We offer exciting opportunities:
- The lovely Haudamäe holiday house is located privately in the middle of a thick forest, right on the shore of Lake Meelva, surrounded by the beautiful natural environment
- Nature hikes in the Meelva landscape protection area – choose between a snowshoe hike or boat hike
- Boat, pedalo and canoe rental on Lake Meelva – on a bog pond surrounded by pristine natural scenery
- Boat and pedalo rental on the Räpina reservoir – enjoy wonderful views of Räpina from the water: the historic Sillapää castle and manor park, Räpina paper mill, and Räpina church. You can also bring your fishing gear!
- Apartment in Räpina – an apartment in the centre of Räpina, located on a quiet street
- Water sports and water fun (wakeboarding, water skiing, banana boat rides, etc.) on Lake Peipus, in the creeks of Lake Lämmijärv, is perfect for anyone who loves water
- Fishing trip on the western shore of Lake Lämmijärv at the mouth of the Võhandu River, on Lake Õrsava or Lake Peipus around the Piirissaar Island – let’s choose the perfect spot together and take the load off.