Explore the area
Räpina is a beautiful city with an interesting history and is situated by the longest river in Estonia – the Võhandu River.
Notable sights in Räpina:
- Sillapää castle and manor park;
- Räpina Paper Factory;
- Räpina School of Horticulture and its garden;
- Räpina Creative House and gallery;
- Räpina Local History and Gardening Museum;
- Birdwatching tower in the Räpina polder conservation area.
You can see the events taking place in Räpina in the local cultural calendar and calendar of the events taking place in Põlva county.
Setomaa is only 10 km from Räpina and is definitely worth exploring.