We value the privacy of our customers (hereinafter "you"). In data handling, we primarily follow the principle of customer satisfaction, and the purpose of data collection is to provide you with the best possible service and to correctly perform our contractual relationships.
Haudamäe unites Semora OÜ (reg code 10050660), a company offering tourism and accommodation services, and Haudamäe OÜ (reg code 16010348), which is intended for customers who value quality, privacy, and personal services.
The forms contain information that is either mandatory or voluntary for the contracting authority.
The contracting authority shall provide the following information:
- name – required to fill in the form;
- e-mail address – required to fill in the form and contact the customer;
We collect the following information about you:
Personal and contact details, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information required by tourism legislation.
We receive the information directly from you if you make a reservation or submit an enquiry via our website, by telephone or via e-mail, or if you purchase services directly by visiting us.
We use the following data to provide accommodation and/or other services you have ordered, as well as to perform our obligations under the laws governing our activities and for general business purposes:
- contact information – we need this information in order to to contact you by phone or e-mail;
- visitor registration card information – we are obliged to request this data pursuant to the Tourism Act. The aim is to prevent hazards that can be associated with, for example, illegal immigration;
- information about personal preferences – if we ask for this information or if you choose to provide such information to us, we will use it to provide you with a better service based on your wishes and interests.
For the purpose of performing the contract and offering a satisfactory service, we will also provide you, if necessary, with information directly related to facilitating the provision of the service and availability, description and options of pre-booking additional services, using the contact information you have provided. We need this information for notifying the visitor to facilitate the provision of the service, so that your experience is enjoyable and successful. We may send a notification via e-mail after the provision of a service for feedback, to solve problems which arose in the course of providing the service, or to notify you about forgotten items.
We process your data on different legal bases:
- the need to establish a contractual relationship with you or to perform a contract concluded with you;
- your consent – know that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if we rely on your consent to process personal information;
- the need to perform our obligations under the law;
- the need to protect the vital interests of you or any other person (e.g. by disclosing your information to an ambulance worker in the event of an accident).
We will not share the information you have given us without your prior consent, except in limited cases, such as to public authorities and government agencies with whom we are required by law to share information or where such sharing is necessary to protect our rights;
We will not store or transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area or to countries for which an adequacy decision has not been made pursuant to Article 25(6) of Directive 95/46/EC or Article 45(1) of its successor Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Duration of retaining your personal data?
- As long as retaining your personal data is necessary to provide our services. After the termination of our contractual relationship we retain certain data for as long as the person or the company has the right to file claims against the other party under the contract.
- If the company has a legal, contractual or other similar obligation to retain personal data, then as long as it is necessary to perform such obligation.
You have the following rights with regard to your data:
- examine the data and request information on how it is processed;
- correct data if they are incorrect;
- delete data (e.g. if we no longer need them, you withdraw your consent to the processing of data, etc.);
- restrict data processing (e.g. if you have objected to the processing);
- to object;
- request the data you have provided us to be transferred in a machine-readable format if it is technically feasible.